Spectre.Console is a
.NET library that makes it easier
to create beautiful console applications.
- Easily output text with different colors and even styles such as bold, italic and blinking with a Rich inspired markup language.
24-bit colors in the terminal with auto-detection of the current terminal's capabilities.
- Render complex widgets such as tables, trees, and even ASCII images.
- Display progress for long running tasks with live displays of progress and status controls.
- Prompt user input with strongly typed text input or via single-item select and multiple item select controls.
- Format .NET exceptions with custom color coded themes and styles.
- Written with unit testing in mind.
Spectre.Console.AnsiConsole has been heavily inspired by the excellent Rich library for Python written by Will McGugan.
- Create strongly typed settings and commands for parsing
argsto create complex command line applications like