In this release, we (mostly Phil) have been focusing on getting the new fancy Roslyn Analyzers out the door. If you want to try them out, add a reference to Spectre.Console.Analyzer in your project, and you should get some best practice tips in your favorite IDE!
It's summer in the northern hemisphere, so it will probably be a couple of weeks until the next release.
- #417 - Support cancellation in prompts
- #324 - Remove AsciiTreeGuide as default tree guide
- #413 - Support custom characters at the end of a TextPrompt
- #447 - Alternative to the obsolete 'Select' function for selecting default items in SelectionPrompt
- #460 - Default values for Ask()