Spectre.Console 0.41 released!
Posted Monday, July 19, 2021 to Release Notes
In this release, we (mostly Phil) have been focusing on getting the new fancy Roslyn Analyzers out the door. If you want to try them out, add a reference to Spectre.Console.Analyzer in your project, and you should get some best practice tips in your favorite IDE!
It's summer in the northern hemisphere, so it will probably be a couple of weeks until the next release.
- #417 - Support cancellation in prompts
- #324 - Remove AsciiTreeGuide as default tree guide
- #413 - Support custom characters at the end of a TextPrompt
- #447 - Alternative to the obsolete 'Select' function for selecting default items in SelectionPrompt
- #460 - Default values for Ask()