Spectre.Console 0.45 released!
Posted Saturday, September 10, 2022 to Release Notes
Version 0.45 of Spectre.Console has been released!
There are some big changes with this release, which you can read all about below.
All CLI parsing-related functionality has been moved to its own NuGet package: Spectre.Console.Cli.
The reasoning for this is that we want to play better with other CLI parsing libraries without the confusion of having two libraries for CLI handling intermixed.
We're sorry for breaking things like this, but we're sure it's the best decision moving forward.
.NET5 Support Dropped
This version has dropped
.NET5 support, which has reached EOL.
- @drewnoakes made their first contribution in #781
- @renovate made their first contribution in #785
- @leo-costa made their first contribution in #782
- @wanglong126 made their first contribution in #819
- @ivml made their first contribution in #834
- @dependabot made their first contribution in #849
- @danielchalmers made their first contribution in #850
- @nkochnev made their first contribution in #920
- @lonix1 made their first contribution in #938
Spectre.Console.Clito its own package by @patriksvensson in #827
- Remove the 'net50' TFM by @patriksvensson in #877
- Corrected section heading in
Statusby @drewnoakes in #781
- Upgrade dotnet example tool to
1.6.0by @leo-costa in #782
- Fix documentation workflow by @patriksvensson in #799
- Fix missing API reference pages for
Spectre.Console.Cliby @ivml in #834
- Fix the "Escaping Interpolated Strings" documentation by @0xced in #837
- Check for null in
TextPromptby @danielchalmers in #850
ArgumentNullExceptionon .NET Framework by @nils-a in #923
- Add command description to command help message by @nkochnev in #920
- Fix missing call to
CommandConstructorBindeby @nils-a in #924
MarkupTokenizer, so that escaped markup inside markup is valid by @nils-a in #911
- Detect non-interactive console via
Environment.UserInteractiveby @bastianeicher in #824
- Set the
DevelopmentDependencyflag on the
Spectre.Console.Analyzerproject by @0xced in #950